- Features two layers of organic cotton, 100% natural and GOTS-certified. No pesticides or other chemicals used.
- Replaces blankets. Baby can't slip underneath or wriggle out and wake uncovered and cold.
- Fits growing child safely and comfortably for up to two years. Excellent value compared to other sleeping bags that last only a few months.
- Innovative safety belt aperture makes it easy to transfer sleeping child between car seat, stroller and nursery to maintain sleep routine.
- Ideal for use in warmer conditions. Can be worn over merino or cotton sleepwear to suit different room temperatures.
See more product details The Merino Kids organic cotton baby sleeping bag features the same award-winning design as Merino Kids merino sleeping bags, with two layers of organic cotton pin-stripe interlock fabric, 100% natural and GOTS-certified organic, grown pesticide-free and manufactured without the use of harmful chemicals.Design Features:
- Patented safety belt aperture enables safe travel in stroller or car seat.
- Baby has freedom to move naturally and room to grow yet they can't slip underneath, nor wriggle out and wake up cold.
- Contoured bodice stays clear of face.
- Full-length self-locking zipper down one side, away from face. Zipper sewn inside lining so won't scratch.
- Opens up flat for easy dressing. Unzips bottom-up for quick diaper changes.
- Fits growing child safely and comfortably for up to two years. Quality workmanship ensures years of wear. Excellent value compared to other sleeping bags that last only a few months.
- Two sizes, 0-2 years and 2-4 years.
Our mission at Merino Kids is to make a difference to the lives of all families with young children. We want parents and care givers to feel good about the choices that they make. We are passionate about bringing you only the safest, functional yet innovative and beautiful products, made from only nature’s best 100% natural materials.Merino Kids is very proud to have won three prestigious iF International Product Design awards for the Merino Kids Sleep Bag (2007), the Cocooi Baby Swaddle (2008), and the Cocooi Newborn Sleep Bag (2009). Considered to be one of the top three product design awards in the world, with a history stretching back 50 years, the iF International Product Design Awards receive more than 2,500 products from dozens of countries each year and are judged in Hanover, Germany.
Merino Kids Organic Cotton Baby Sleep Bag For Babies 02 Years Huckleberry B00NPLPM86